Copying and Pasting Semantic Anchor URLs
A Semantic Anchor is a URL that provides a powerful way to dynamically link a word, phrase or sentence, a document structure element, or a design element, contained in any document or file format that supports HTML hyperlinks, directly back to its business meaning in an unambiguous SBVR-based business glossary, such as Smart Glossary™.
Clicking on the Semantic Anchor opens the full glossary entry for the relevant meaning in a context where its semantic relations can be browsed.
To copy a Semantic Anchor URI automatically generated by Disambiguator™:
· Find the Semantic Anchor URI you need to paste into a document or file by opening Disambiguator™;
· In the Meaning Explorer Right Click on the meaning of interest (in Meaning Diagrammer Left Click);
· Click the "Show Terminological Entry" menu item;
· select the whole word or phrase at the bottom of the entry; and
· Use CTRL+C or a "Copy" (not Copy Link) menu item.
To paste the copied Semantic Anchor URI into your document or file:
· Simply set your cursor in any text area that supports HTML Hyperlinks where you want the Semantic Anchor to appear; and
· Press CTRL+V or Click a “Paste” (source formatting) menu item.
If you have any problem or question, please Sign-in to Disambiguator™ and contact Support.